Baked chicken with lemon and two kinds of mustard recipe
The chicken came out juicy, the meat soft, incredibly tasty crust and a delicious sauce.
Preparation time: 0:30 hours
Cook Time: 0:45 hours
Total time: 4:15 hours
Number of servings: 4 servings
Degree of difficulty: Medium
Ingredients baked chicken with lemon and two kinds of mustard:
1 chicken 1.5-2 kg.
2 shallots (or 1 small onion)
2 cloves garlic
Maille Dijon mustard 2 teaspoons Originals
1 tablespoon mustard tipped a l’Ancienne Maille (whole grains)
1 lemon (juice and grated peel)
5-6 sprigs fresh thyme
2 tablespoons oil
2 teaspoons honey
1/2 tablespoon of cornstarch or flour
salt and pepper
Cook baked chicken with lemon and two kinds of mustard:
1. Fish, chicken and cleaned sits on cutting board breast side down. With special scissors cut away the column, starting next rump, making up a cut above the neck.
2. cut and repeat on the opposite side, the lessons completely behind the neck with all the housing. Behind will be used in a soup. Chicken carcass backless (butterflied chicken) returns with his chest up and rub vigorously with palms, flattening it better.
3. Prepare the marinade: shallots (or onions) peel and finely chop the garlic, crush, thyme frunzulitele jump off the stem and chop and they are Scratch yellow lemon peel. Put all in a bowl, add 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pinch of pepper, 2 tsp Maille Dijon Originale mustard, lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of oil. Stir until the salt is completely dissolved and add 150-200 ml. water (up to getting 300-350 ml. of marinade).
4. Chicken put in a deep pan and pour over the marinade. Cover with cling film and marinate at least 3 hours (preferably overnight in the refrigerator) returning it several times from one side to the other.
5. After the chicken was marinated drain well that collects the marinade in a saucepan. It boiled chicken with absorbent kitchen towels.
6. Lights and sets the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
7. In a large skillet heat the 1 tablespoon oil and place the chicken skin side down. Catch up browned chicken color (5-6 minutes), then place in a pan suitable for oven skin side up, adding 1 cup water into pan.