Biscuits with cocoa and chocolate cream white – tasty recipes
Biscuits are relatively easy to do, if only to observe the cooling times that are not optional. Regarding the order of operations, I found it natural to start with biscuits and continue with cream, but if I think about it, the cream needs a waiting time longer, so maybe it would be useful to start with this. On the other hand, the biscuits can be made several days in advance and can be stored, being cold, in a tightly closed box, will be filled when you want.
To make it very clear, I made a video with how cooking it right away in the list of ingredients and the end of the article you have the recipe in text format. Rock on and bon appetit!
INGREDIENTS biscuits with white chocolate COCOA AND CREAM
450 grams of butter with 82% fat
Farina 400 grams of white (plain, bread flour type 550 or 650)
110 grams of cocoa Dutch as black and fragrant (I use for years only cocoa De Zaan)
200 grams of powdered sugar, vanilla (ie you hold sugar vanilla pods or, failing that, add a sachet of vanilla sugar)
100 grams of dietary starch from maize
1 pinch of salt
150 grams of butter with 82% fat
150 grams of white chocolate
1. In a large bowl, 450 grams of butter with 82% fat is fighting foam with a blender along with 1 pinch of salt and 200 grams of powdered sugar vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, mix 400 g of flour, 110 grams of cocoa powder and 100 g of starch. Pour over dry ingredients and butter cream icing sugar ready to step 1 and begin to knead quickly, I recommend using gloves for this operation.
3. Do we want to operate gluten flour because the biscuits would get a texture like bread (slightly elastic), so we will not fret too much, just so he would need all the ingredients to homogenize. We form a ball of dough and wrap in cling film, pressing gently and giving them a disc-shaped or rectangular. Give the dough in the refrigerator for at least 1/2 hour.
4. After the rest period, divide the dough into 4. We keep only the part that we will work out the other foiled them back and give them a refrigerator.
5. rolling pin, roll the dough between two sheets of baking paper to the thickness of 5-6 mm, not so thin, because it can burn, then cropped shapes as desired.
6. Transfer the cut biscuits on trays covered with baking paper and the edges left from cutting them gather together, we pressed well give them back in the refrigerator and then lay another sheet of which cropped other biscuits. They took me four trays of biscuits result.
7. Once cut and placed in the trays, the biscuits are given in the freezer for 10-15 minutes, it must be very cold when put them to the oven. Meanwhile, heat oven to 165 degrees. Bake the biscuits in turn all at a medium height, for 15 minutes, then allowed to cool.
8. cream in a bain-marie melt 150 grams of butter and 150 grams of white chocolate. Relating to Steam is not so much as is needed to melt, then gives the bowl aside and allowed to cool to the temperature of the kitchen. Meanwhile, the cream will look like it cut, not worry more now and then mix with spatula and cool completely after half an hour we – one hours in the refrigerator. Beat cream with electric mixer at high speed, we get a frothy cream and white that will fill the biscuits cool. Biscuits filled keeps well in a hermetically sealed box in a cool place.