Cake with nut, apricot jam, milk cream and chocolate tasty recipe
Today’s recipe is my way of showing that I keep my promises and even if it takes something I paid them all I will, eventually. I hope you will be pleased!
Preparation time: 2:40 hours
Cook Time: 0:20 hours
Total time: 3:00 hours
Number of servings: 16
Degree of difficulty: Medium
INGREDIENTS CAKE with nut, apricot jam, MILK AND CREAM CHOCOLATE:
1 pinch of salt
160 grams of sugar
80 grams of ground nutmeg
80 grams of flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
cream condensed milk:
1 can of sweetened condensed milk 396 grams (270 ml.)
230 ml. milk
2 egg yolks
35 grams of maize food starch
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
200 grams of butter with 80% fat
syrup 50 grams of sugar, 80 ml. Water, juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
1 jar of apricot jam consistent
80 grams of roasted nuts
100 grams chocolate frosting black + 80 ml. cream for whipping cream
Making cookies with walnuts, apricot jam, MILK AND CREAM CHOCOLATE:
1. Turn on the oven and set at 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare a tray 36 × 33 cm, by covering it with baking paper.
2. Separate the eggs, egg whites are put in a bowl with salt and beat hard foam. Add sugar and beat in the rain continued until sugar is completely dissolved and get a firm meringue. Add yolks and blend quickly all at once than 5-6 seconds.
3. Add vanilla extract, lemon zest, flour and ground nuts all at once. Mix everything with cares for with a spatula flat and flexible, bringing permanent composition of the bottom to the surface, so that the air accumulated in the whipped egg whites not to lose (as we did and countertop cake with nuts, gluten free) .
4. Pour the dough composition tray lined with baking paper, leveled well and gives preîncins oven at 180 degrees for 10-12 minutes, to brown as easily pass the test toothpick but not to dry too much. Carefully detach the countertop baking on baking paper and leave to cool well.
5. While the cake cools, prepare the cream to go. I have recommended a cream with condensed milk, very similar to vanilla cream. If you do not have where to procure sweetened condensed milk, I recommend that you replace the base cream classic vanilla cream (click on link for recipe). In the cream that we have prepared it myself, I poured milk into a container gradually Condes (the base) and milk, so as to obtain a total volume of 500 ml.
6. I homogenized milk with condensed milk well. No need for sugar, because it’s very sweet condensed milk. I put the mixture in a saucepan, over medium heat, keeping 50 ml. in the graduated beaker. I mixed in a bowl with whisk yolks with pear-shaped mixture of starch and cold milk poured little by little. When milk mixture from heat boils pour over yolks in bowl, stirring with whisk vigorously. Transfer everything back into saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens well. The cream passes through the sieve into a bowl suitable for the mixer and allowed to cool to room temperature, covered with cling film to the surface. Once completely cooled, add the soft butter and incorporate with mixer at high speed.
7. Prepare the syrup, boiling all the ingredients, then by filtering it through a sieve. Cookie dough cut into three equal strips perfect (in my case, I yielded three strips of 12 × 33 cm).
8. Sprinkle with a little syrup strips of dough (not too much, do not aim to get a wet countertop), especially on the edges. Two of the strips of dough consistent distribute apricot jam (it’s important to be consistent, not to run).
9. Divide the cream visually into three parts as equal as possible. Above the first countertop jam Spread a third of the cream and cover with the following sheet with jam and cream again.
10. Place over the last sheet with the smooth side up and press it down slightly. Cover with the last third of the cream, leveling as well as possible. It gives the cake in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, to strengthen good cream.
11. Chocolate broken into pieces steam melts the cream with whipped cream. Pour over cooled cake this good glaze, keeping 2-3 tablespoons, and leveled with a knife. Sprinkle toasted walnuts over, as is hot glaze and sprinkle nuts over chocolate frosting preserved. The cake is ready for serving immediately after icing dries. Good appetite!