Eggplant stuffed with cheese and garlic, baked – tasty recipe
FETA CHEESE WITH stuffed eggplant, stuffed with garlic, with exquisite taste.
INGREDIENTS eggplant stuffed with cheese and garlic, baked
2 eggplants by 270-300 grams (medium size)
100 grams of feta cheese
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 clove of garlic sea
for fresh greens sprinkled, I used peppermint if you do not like can opt for parsley
PREPARATION eggplant with cheese and garlic, baked:
1. As I have already said, first and foremost good pan overheats old, dry, or a piece of sheet metal that most used for such operations. Eggplants washed and removed, pierced with a fork in one place, not burst during cooking, are baked directly on the hot surface and do not touch any seven minutes. Soon, the kitchen will spread the characteristic smell of baked eggplant. After 7-8 minutes eggplants returning on the opposite side and take 5-6 minutes longer. Of course, if that’s more convenient, you can do this operation and barbecue / disc etc.
2. Once you have baked eggplant out on a chopper and using a wooden spoon we split them lengthwise. The core should be quite soft and juicy, so I put the eggplant in a colander to drain for a few minutes with cleft side down. Meanwhile, start the oven and gird him to 190 degrees Celsius.
3. As the oven heats, prepare a tray with baking paper we cover, clean and finely slice the garlic and then deal with eggplant. First, the core of each eggplant stuffed with slices of garlic.
4. Sprinkle core eggplant with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and crumbled feta cheese then split two eggplants.
5. After 15 minutes at 190 degrees My eggplant looked as seen in the picture below:
Preparation time: 0:30 hours
Cook Time: 0:15 hours
Total time: 0:45 hours
Number of servings: 2
Difficulty level: low