- 1 Lb. Bay Scallops (small)
- 1/2 Lb. Fettuccine Pasta
- 1/2 Lb. Frozen Green Beans
- 2 Lemons
- 5 Tbsp. Butter
- Cook Fettuccine Pasta as directed on package.
- Add the Frozen Green Beans to the boiling pasta 2 minutes before draining Pasta.
- In a large frying pan, saute Bay Scallops in 1 Tbsp. of the Butter, over medium heat, stirring frequently, until opaque, about 5 minutes.
- Pour Bay Scallops into serving dish. Add Drained Fettuccine and Green Beans. Add juice from the 2 Lemons and the remaining 4 Tbs. of Butter.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste and toss.
Fettuccine with Scallops in Lemon Sauce