- 200g short pasta (rigatoni, penne)
- 200g spinach
- 200g minced meat mixed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp chilli powder in oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- Choose and wash the spinach. If it’s not baby spinach leaves are large, chop.
- Boil the pasta to boil in plenty of salted water as directed on package.
- Season the ground meat with salt and black pepper. Divide into two pieces and give each form of hamburger (flattened meatball).
- In a saucepan large (about 25 cm) heat the oil and then give heat to low. Place meat turtitele pan and fry on both sides until browned slightly (about 2 minutes / side).
- Pull the pan from the heat with a wooden spoon break turtitele pieces. When oil no longer sizzle add crushed garlic and chilli and mix well.
- Place pan back on low heat and stir quickly just until the pieces turn white meat on all sides.
- Pull meat on the pan and add the spinach center in 4 installments, stirring after each until “fading”. Sprinkle salt and pepper over each tranche and. When you added it all, continue to sauté everything, stirring often another 2 minutes. Spinach should leave a little juice on the bottom of the pan, do not let all evaporate. If no juice left or evaporated too quickly, remember 30ml boiling pasta water.
- Add the drained pasta, butter and Parmesan cheese. Add the water from the pasta sauce if you do not have the bottom of the pan. Butter and stir until cheese melts and then 1 minute to coat the pasta sauce.
Serve immediately, but good and reheated.