- 1 pinch of salt
- 60g sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 2 pcs eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 140g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 40g cocoa
- 120ml water
- 350g cream liquid cream
- Preheat oven to 180C. Boil water in a pot, add cocoa and instant coffee and stir until completely dissolved. Extinguish the fire and add the chocolate, stirring until it melts. Add brandy and vanilla extract and then pour it into a bowl. Leave the mix to cool for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Beat with whisk eggs, egg whites, sugar and a pinch of salt in a bain-marie until the sugar melts. Pour the mixture into a bowl and mix for 5 minutes, until it becomes foam. Gradually incorporating foam eggs in a bowl with chocolate mixture and add the liquid cream.
- Pour everything into a round cake with removable walls (diameter 20cm) and bake for 30 minutes until stiff, but not the composition becomes very firm. Will harden as it cools completely.
- Leave the mousse to cool and then put it in the refrigerator at least 8 hours. Garnish with whipped cream and fresh fruit.