- 4 peppers (red or various colours)
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Bake peppers, sprinkle them with salt and leave them in a plastic bag until cool.
- Clean the skin, spine and seeds.
- Put them in the food processor with the garlic, oil, vinegar, salt and turn it into a fine paste, mayonnaise consistency. Match the taste of salt.
- The sauce is very good and has got a flavour of ripe peppers.
- You can have simple marinade, put on bread or in sandwiches as a simple snack.
- You can serve it with eggplant salad or steak, meatballs, sausages fried or grilled meat, etc.