- 500 grams of fresh cranberries (or frozen)
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 small lemon juice
- 350 grams of cream to cream
COOKING frozen blueberries:
- Blueberries weigh in a saucepan. Add sugar and lemon juice and stir gently.
- Place saucepan over high heat and cook, stirring regularly, for about 5 minutes until syrupy blueberries abundant leaves and soak well. Composition pass through a fine sieve, pressing well until blueberry husks remain dry. Abundant syrup obtained leave to cool to room temperature then refrigerate (covered with foil food well, they can still get foreign odors) for at least 3 hours.
- After the syrup is well cooled, mix well with whipped cream for cold (unbeaten). Pour the mixture into a container for ice cream machine which previously has been frozen for 12 hours in a freezer and frozen with the device for 15-20 minutes. If you do not have ice cream machine, the composition is poured into a casserole and put it in the freezer for 3 h, during which stir vigorously every 30-45 minutes to break ice crystals that might form thus breaking the texture of ice cream.
- Ice cream is poured into a casserole and put it in the freezer to harden. It can be kept without any problems up to 1 month (but I doubt that will withstand both).
Exactly the same can be prepared frozen blackberries, raspberries or any berries combined.