- 80g biscuits
- 80g pistachio
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
- 45 g butter
- 250 g of cream cheese
- 250 g cream
- 35 g sucrose
- 8 g of gelatin (5 sheets)
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 150 g delight with different colour
- Mix the crushed biscuits with cocoa, melted butter and crushed pistachios.
- Put the composition in a pan/pan with removable walls are pressed and refrigerate.
- Pour the gelatine to soak in cold water. Cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer beat, then add cream and mix.
- Heat the milk to 60 degrees and add gelatin (drain excess water).
- Stir until the gelatin is dissolved, then poured into the composition of cheese in three stages under continuous stirring.
- Place and diced and stir Turkish delight. Pour mixture into pan over biscuits, and keep in the fridge overnight.