- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast Slices
- 1 Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil (8 Tbsp.)
- 1/2 Cup Vinegar
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Crushed
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1 Can (14-16 oz) Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Water
- 4 Servings of Rice
- In large frying pan, saute Chicken in Olive Oil with Onion.
- Add Vinegar, Garlic, Parsley, Tomato Sauce and Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Cover and simmer about 1 hour, until ingredients are tender.
- Remove meat. Strain the sauce and return the strained sauce to the frying pan.
- Reduce 5 minutes. Place rice in a serving dish, and pour the sauce over it. Serve with rice.
- Variation: Use Chicken Stock instead of Water. Add herbs such as 1/2 Tsp. Thyme and 1 Bay Leaf to the simmering frying pan