- 200g cream
- 1 vanilla pod
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 150g dark chocolate
- 3 egg yolks
- 75g sugar
- 250ml milk
- Put the milk to boil and, in that time, beat yolks with vanilla seeds out of the pod. Integrates easily and sugar. Then put here the hot milk stirring constantly with a whisk.
- Put the mixture back on the heat and reheat it until it begins to thicken. Get him on fire then, do not let it boil!
- Melt 3 tablespoons chocolate and cream in a bain-marie stirring incontinuum then add milk mixture and eggs, along with cacaua.Pune everything in the fridge for an hour.
- Beat remaining cream and incorporate it into the above mixture.
- Then transfer it to a machine made ice cream and leave about 30 minutes to freeze.
- If you have never made ice cream machine, put the mixture into a metal bowl and let stand 4 hours in the freezer, stirring every hour.