- 240ml cream for cream
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 120ml milk
- a pinch of salt
- 300g dark chocolate (55% cocoa)
- Chop 200g of chocolate, and the rest laughs it and keep it refrigerated.
- Boil chopped chocolate with milk and a pinch of salt and leave them until chocolate melts, stirring. Leave everything aside to cool.
- Add orange liqueur in chocolate mixture.
- Beat cream and then incorporate it into chocolate milk. Add the grated chocolate and mix several times.
- Put the mousse into 8 containers and keep it refrigerated for at least 3 hours.