- 12 slices of bread rustica
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano or basil, chopped
- 100g grilled chicken, cut into thin strips
- 12 slices of cherry tomatoes
- 12 slices of goat cheese
- Heat oven to 180 degrees / gas 4. Brown the slices of bread to toast at a medium level.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl mix the garlic with oregano or basil. Season. Brush bread slices with this content on one side.
- Place the slices of bread in greased side up, in a roasting pan non-adherence. Place the slices on top of each chicken, followed by tomatoes and goat cheese. Sprinkle with a little oil and garlic that you have left and give the hot oven for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Garnish with basil leaves and serve immediately.