- Grilled boneless chicken thighs
- boneless chicken thighs
- black pepper
- green pepper
- chili flakes
- a little bit of oil
- Chicken legs are removed from the refrigerator, wash and absorb with paper towels to dry for good.
- On the work desired sprinkle spices (usually put black pepper and green chilli and salt a little more than I usually sprinkle, but you can use any spice you want, depending on seal chosen for them). Welter legs with spices, to be covered on all sides. I like to use this method for seasoning meats because the spices are evenly distributed the meat unless I sprinkle them directly and in addition adhere better.
- Place thighs on a plate and let stand 1 hour at room temperature. This step has dual roles
1. primarily salt will melt and enter the meat by osmosis, which will grow succulent (retain moisture and salt if you go inside there retains more water during roasting)
2. meat at room temperature if it will fry quickly to centre; if you put it on the grill cool interior will be slower than outside, you should keep more meat on the grill and above will be dry. These rules are valid for any type of meat that you will prepare grilled or baked.
- Place grill pan (no fat) on high heat. Allow the pan to heat 5 minutes. It is important to be superheated pan so the meat will not stick to it.
- Cat coat pan heat the legs with a little oil on all sides. I prefer to grease the pan because no legs and thus do not smoke during roasting.
- Place thighs on the grill pan (skin side down or where the skin was, if skinless). Give heat to medium in the pan. Let it fry 3 minutes on the first side without moving them. Place the legs away from each other on the pan, not crowded. Fry them in shifts if they are not all at once.
- Turn the thighs and fry them another 3 minutes on the second side. Pressured them a little with the back of a fork after you have returned to have contact on a larger area with pan (meat tends to gather in the preparation of thermal and if you click a few tens of seconds after you have grill is placed will relax a little and stays right).
* If the legs are larger, you can leave one minute in plus/part; I usually choose to grill tiny legs, are better.
- Remove legs in a plate and cover them with aluminum foil. Allow to rest 5 minutes, then serve.