For panna cotta:
- 400 ml cream for whipped cream
- 300 ml of milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 20 g gelatin
- 100 g of milk chocolate
- 50g flaked coconut
For the strawberry sauce:
- ~ 300 g Strawberry
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or to taste)
- We hydrated gelatin in a cold water well enough to be covered with water.
- Put coconut milk and flakes in a bowl of milk over low heat and bring to a boil. Dam aside, cover and leave to infuse.
- Strain the milk, then add cream and sugar to cream. We again simmer and cook without boil until sugar melts. Dam aside, we expect to cool a little and add hydrated gelatin.
- Divide mixture into 2 parts Siin put one of them broken chocolate pieces. Mix well until chocolate is melted.
- Pour the mixture into glasses for panna cotta. First the white, holding glasses tilted (in the same position shall be made cold in the freezer until it connects easily), then the pitching brown glass opposite (give back to freezer until ready strawberry sauce)
- Mashed strawberries, then add sugar to taste. The mixture simmer a few minutes until the sauce becomes consistent and the sugar has melted. Dam aside and let it cool, then assign him over panna cotta cups.
- The glasses are kept cold until serving.