500 gr. dough:
- 400 gr. White flour
- 200ml warm water
- 1/2 cube yeast (have I used 1 sachet of dry yeast)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- dried oregano (optional)
topping (each uses what he wants and what he likes)
- fresh basil leaves
- pressed cheese
- I dissolved the yeast in lukewarm water. I added sugar and left to “rise” yeast.
- I mixed the flour with a little salt, dried oregano. I added the yeast dissolved in water and olive oil.
- I kneaded well dough (it will come out a batter little softer – do not panic), I strongly shaped ball, I sprinkled with flour and left it to rise (the book says 2:00, but I left it for only 1 hour L. has not had patience and ask me when it’s done in one pizza).
- I scalded tomatoes and peel them got out, I diced and added salt, pepper, chopped fresh basil. Or you can use this simple tomato sauce and very delicious!
- I lay I put the dough in greased beforehand with a little oil.
- I greased dough with tomato sauce, I added bacon, mushrooms, corn, olives, basil leaves.
- I put the pizza in the oven for 20 minutes (oven preheated).
- I sprinkled cheese on pizza and I left it in the oven for another 5 minutes.