Pizza Recipe With Beer
Combine flour and mix well with instant yeast, baking powder, salt, olive oil and finally beer. Knead the dough, either with your hands or with a mixer until soft dough result, smooth.
Quick pizza with beer
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 350ml beer at room temperature
- Combine flour with yeast baking powder, salt, olive oil and beer.
- Mix the final dough, either with your hands or with a mixer until soft dough result, flat.
- Form dough into a round ball and leave it to rise for 30 minutes to 2 more.
- Set Preheat oven to 230C.
- After growing up, stretch it into a round shape using your hands and fingers.
- Put it in greased with a little oil even stretch it with your fingers if necessary.
- Put a little tomato sauce over the dough, a few mushrooms, basil, oregano, strips of grilled chicken, mozzarella, Parmesan and pepper, and leave it in the oven until it takes a golden colour.