- 2.5 kg raspberries
- 1 kg sugar
- Place raspberries in a sieve and rinse with cold water, but shallow because fray immediately and will be lost through little holes sieve seeds.
- Then put in a saucepan with the sugar and cook until it connects.
- Stir occasionally with a wooden spoon, but slowly so as not to crush the fruit too.
- Place the hot jars jam. The lid tightly, then in the oven for 40-50 minutes in a pan with hot water.
- After that, the oven off and leave the jars to cool in there until the next day.