- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- a tablespoon of oil
- grated lemon peel
- 200 g fine cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- concentrated blackberry syrup
- 4 g gelatin
- small colored candies.
- Beat egg whites with sugar, add egg yolks, then oil. Incorporating the flour mixed with baking powder, lemon zest and vanilla.
- Bake the cake for 25-30 minutes, then invert on a damp towel and runs with it.
- By cooled, make the cream, mixing all the ingredients. It gives cold until it coagulates, then stretching the dough, rolls and so cold.
- Before serving, decorate with candy.