Rustic tart with salad and zucchini flowers tasty recipe
Today I invite you to try a recipe rustic tart with salad and zucchini flowers. Simple, fast, easy, good and hot and cold, it pays to be tried. In this period, I invaded cuisine zucchini, zucchini flowers and salad and no matter how much they would love me all three, most often, we fail to deal with them. Precisely because of this, I always try to cook them in various ways. This time, my vegetables have perished in a quick and delicious rustic tart.
Salty tart dough
- 250g wholemeal flour
- 130 ml of water
- 60 g of olive oil/sunflower
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Degrease flakes 150g cheese / ricotta / cheese
- 250 g lettuce
- 30 g parmesan/cheese
- 2 eggs environments
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 small chilli peppers dry (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 50 ml of warm water
- 5-6 zucchini flowers
- 6-7 small mozzarella (Ciliegina)
- Mix flour and baking powder and sift them into a plastic container. In the centre of the flour easily add warm water mixed with oil and salt.
- Knead until you get a compact dough. If the flour dough also requires more add 1-2 tablespoons, one at a time.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and put it in the fridge to make the stuffing.
- Stuffing Preparation
Wash salad outta tocam well and fit.
- Put 2 tablespoons olive oil, a clove of garlic unclean but slightly crushed 2 dried chiles in a teflon pan on low heat. When oil was hot, remove the garlic and chillies and add the salad. A sotam for about 1 minute, then add water.
- We leave lettuce on medium heat until tender and water has evaporated.
- Put the salad in a sieve where we leave until cool and drain well.
- In a bowl, add the well-drained cheese flakes, eggs, grated cheese and salad completely cold. Mix until completely blended.
- Stretch the dough into a round sheet, about 0.4 cm thick and sit in a round teflon / yena (walls form must be dressed half sheet of dough).
- Stung sheet from place to place, a powder with 1 tablespoon of oat bran race or bread crumbs and add the filling.
- Courgette flowers sit in the centre of flan, and among them, mozzarella well-drained and buffered with absorbent kitchen paper.
- Close the tart, bringing the edges of the dough over the filling.
- Sprinkle the tart with a little olive oil and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes.