Summer salad which lowers cholesterol
Summer salad which lowers cholesterol tasty recipe.
Try lettuce with avocado, cheese and berries. Did you know that leafy greens, avocados, almonds, olive oil, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and cheese are among the foods most recommended when it comes to lowering cholesterol?
Blueberries and raspberries help clean arteries, avocados, olive oil, cheese and almonds contain healthy fats that increase good cholesterol and decrease it on the river, and legumes also contribute to thinning.
How do you prepare salad which lowers cholesterol?
- A green salad
- A handful of spinach
- Half a cup of sliced strawberries
- A cup of blueberries
- A cup of raspberries
- 2 tablespoons almonds halved
- A cup of goat cheese cubes
- A diced avocado
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- Chop lettuce and spinach and mix them with other ingredients.
- Add olive oil and balsamic vinegar to taste.