- 50g butter (plus a little extra for greased tray)
- Three-quarters of digestive biscuits package
- 600g cream cheese (mon chou, ricotta or mascarpone)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 175g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs plus 1 egg white
- 150ml cream (sour cream)
- 300g raspberries (strawberries)
- Grease a 20cm round pan with melted butter and cover the bottom with parchment paper.
- Crushed by a rolling pin or food processor in a package of three-quarters of digestive biscuits. Add 50g butter, based mixture well and put the mixture into the prepared pan (well-pressed cracker mixture – thickness should not exceed half a cm).
- Mix well in a bowl 600g cream cheese (mon chou, ricotta or mascarpone) with 2 tablespoons of flour, 175g caster sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 2 eggs, 1 egg white and 150ml cream (sour cream).
- Add the previous composition 150g raspberries (strawberries). But keep other fruit sauce 150g.
- Using a spatula, gently mix the composition of cheesecake with raspberry care not to crush.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuit BODEM already ready and leave the pan in the oven heated to 180C for 40 minutes.
- Serve the cheesecake to room temperature with a raspberry or strawberry sauce (sauce only consist of crushed fruit), ice cream or whipped cream.