- About 400 g of Oreo biscuits
- 150g butter
- 200 g milk chocolate and cappuccino
- 100 g of dark chocolate, 85% cocoa percentage
- 200 ml of cooking cream
- about 250 g of fresh berries
- Grind well Oreo cookies in a blender with chopper.
- Add melted butter and continue to grind until smooth everything right.
- Place the biscuits in a tart pan with removable bottom and press well, insisting on the edges.
- Leave in the fridge until ready cream.
- Now continue with cream. Finely chopped chocolate in both knife and place them in a bowl.
- Heat the cream cooking on the fire and put it over the chocolate.
- Leave it there for about 1 minute, then stir it well until smooth.
- Pour into tart shell obtained.
- Put the berries and hit the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Optionally, you can put some for serving fried and crushed almond flakes. Voila! One piece chocolate and strawberry tart without baking.