- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons starch
- 200 ml cream for whipped cream
- 400 ml of milk
- vanilla essence
- 300 g strawberries + 2 tablespoons sugar
- Strawberries we left in the evening in the refrigerator sprinkled with sugar.
- The next day I put them in a colander to drain the juice left.
- It left strawberry syrup prepared lemonade.
- Starch and sugar mix, then pour the milk slowly.
- Place the bowl in a bain-marie (or low heat) and cook composition, stirring constantly with a whisk until begins to thicken.
- Set aside, let it cool and aromeaza taste with vanilla.