- 2 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Onion, Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Crushed
- 1 Lb. Shrimp (Shells Removed)
- 1/2 Can (14-16 oz) Tomato Sauce (approx. 8 oz)
- 1 Tsp. Dried Basil
- 8 oz. Mozzarella, Grated
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan, Grated
- Variation: Add Oregano
- In a large frying pan, saute Onion in 1 Tbs. Olive Oil until golden brown.
- Add Garlic and saute 1 minute longer.
- Add Shrimp and saute for approximately 3 minutes.
- Place Shrimp in a casserole dish.
- Add Tomato Sauce and Basil to frying pan and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Pour sauce over shrimp.
- Add Mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Place casserole in broiler, until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with rice.
This Shrimp Parmesan meal is delicious and easy to make. Try it for dinner tonight.